At BodyFree Weight Loss Clinic, we offer an all inclusive Weight Loss Surgery program in order to provide you with the best possible care for one overall fee. This way you get the care you need without the worry of any unknown costs.
We have all inclusive (complete) programs available for both insured and uninsured patients. All programs cover the same inclusions as outlined below.
Our all inclusive Weight Loss Surgery program covers the following services:
- Bariatric Surgical consultations with your Bariatric Surgeon ***
- Bariatric Surgery (Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, SADI* or Revision Bariatric Surgery*)
- Surgical Assistant
- Hospital stay (2 nights)
- Five Dietitian Consultations ***
- Post-Operative Consultations with a Bariatric Physician
- Ongoing surgical follow ups at our clinic** (for 24 months post surgery)
* Due to the complex nature of these procedures, SADI and Revision Bariatric Surgery incur a higher fee than other Weight Loss Surgery procedures.
** Follow up phone consults are available to patients living more than 50km away from our clinic in Newtown, Sydney. Phone consults will incur a small fee.
*** A GP referral for your surgeon and EPC Care Plan for your dietitian are required in order for these consults to be completed without incurring further costs in addition to program costs quoted.
We also offer a basic Weight Loss Surgery program for uninsured patients. This basic program covers your initial consults, surgery costs, in addition there is limited post operative follow up included. Please call us if you would like further details about this program.
You can find more information about our program pricing here, otherwise please contact us on 9565 5505 and we will be happy to help or answer any questions about our clinic.